SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Beautiful landscape of the Volta region.

I have been travelling to various parts of the Volta Region on official assessment and I love the Topography of this region. It's a land of hills and valleys. It's one of Ghana's sixteen administrative regions, located to the west of Togo and to the east of Volta lake where it derived it's name from.

Caption: Typical Topography of the Volta region,Ghana. A very natural and green scenery, featuring the mountains in a distance. shot by local guide @Shola4sureCaption: Typical Topography of the Volta region,Ghana. A very natural and green scenery, featuring the mountains in a distance. shot by local guide @SholaIB

It's fairly green all year round as a result of high rainfall. It also has various mountains: like mount Afadjato,Adaklu etc. waterfalls nature parks a very rich region!!!

I love his scene because of it's lush green vegetation and fresh air as a result of that as well. It's a very natural scene.

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Accra, Ghana
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Beautiful landscape of the Volta region.

@SholaIB it looks peaceful with layers of mountains, must be a great place to relax.

Connect Moderator

Hi @SholaIB 

I agree with @Sophia_Cambodia - the Volta region indeed looks so nice, green, calm, and tranquil.

Thanks for sharing a wonderful photo - I just want to escape to this place 😊

Connect Moderator

It really is a nice place @Sophia_Cambodia . It seems my favourite region here in Ghana because of the natural landscape. Thank you for your nice comment and for liking the post.

Cheers

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

@SholaIB it is good to know, a great place to escape busy life should be more green and relaxing, quiet and not many people.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar yes like @Sophia_Cambodia said it's a very nice region and it's a good place for relaxation and vacation. Nature is very much alive there. I am a great lover of naturel so I love it there. Planning to explore the region more and more. 

Cheers

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

It's an ideal place to escape the noise and traffic and fumes of the city. Precautions still in place but travellings are on here now so am catching up. Hopefully you'll get to see the place yourself Dv🤗

Cheers

@Sophia_Cambodia 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

@SholaIB oh, until then, I am okay as I have many places to go around now. 

We have few holiday coming up and it is already full with my plan! I will be going places like this in Cambodia for two weeks from next week!

Connect Moderator

Wow!!! @Sophia_Cambodia . I really envy you on your holidays for 2 weeks. There will be so much posts you'll share with us then. We'll look to them and hope you will have fun.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

@SholaIB oh, it is not that two weeks together but I we get 4days and 2days in between two weeks and together with my work trip then it will be so much fun 😄